Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRC Freenode: #fel-clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  IRC ChatIRC Chat  
Top posters
jAcKRoCk*
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Vote_lcapHRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Voting_barHRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Vote_rcap 
Kaan
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Vote_lcapHRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Voting_barHRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Vote_rcap 
Leoi
CENTINELA
sexoloco
outOfAmmo
eldelantero
Chinoj10
PERROS
Faron8
Latest topics
» Solicitud de Ingreso
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:08 am by jAcKRoCk*

» Retiro de clan, Leoi.
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:29 pm by sexoloco

»  eldelantero: Lo sigo a Leoi... :(
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:09 am by eldelantero

» Solo por preguntar
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:10 am by eldelantero

» Feliz Navidad!!
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:24 pm by Kaan

» ScreenShot
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:34 am by jAcKRoCk*

» Inter con KAAN!!
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:47 pm by Kaan

» ~FEL~ se suma a Google Plus / ~FEL~ is now in Gplus
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:44 pm by Kaan

» Solicitud de ingreso
HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:19 pm by jAcKRoCk*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HRC

HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Empty
PostSubject: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Nombre / Name:Hrvoje Ravlić
Edad / Age:34
Nombre en el juego / Ingame Name:HRC
Arma favorita / Fav. weapon:SMG
Mapa favorito / Fav. Map:Shine
Cuales son tus puntos fuertes / Your strong points: one to one not bad try to improve my teamplay skills
Clanes anteriores / Have you been ib other clans?:.PTF. - FD* - |Tas_
Por que los dejaste / why did you leave?:they think that i wasnt good enought but i think different they always want that i play like O3|Marreira lol
Finalmente describete un poco / Tell us something about yourself: i have normal life, 4 children, like to play FPS like AC, i was divorced and have girlriends, i was very comunicative, i was exe soldier or veteran from croatian war - brigadier and so on
Back to top Go down
jAcKRoCk*

jAcKRoCk*

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Hey, welcome to our forum, please feel at home Very Happy.

As far as the game goes, we are looking for skilled players yes, but we also train to be better, so if you stay with us don't worry to be always at your top level we know it's impossible to be 100% all the time, so yeah we are cool with that you need a test vs Azimov, Leoi (not at the moment, his PC it's somewhere dark) and vs me, but you are now allready a part of the clan as a member of the tFEL~ training group you are there witn all the applicants in the clan like Faron8, SEXOLCO, chilicuil, and slick_me, if you pass the test you can use the ~FEL~ tag complete and become a fulltime member.

so yeah that's pretty much it Very Happy, we all speak english so don't worry about the language Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fel-clan.tk
Leoi

Leoi

PostSubject: HEY MATES I WANNA JOIN I YOUR CLAN !   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:14 pm

First of all, welcome to the forums, like jAcK said, you have to play matches against the leaders of the clan and I; I'll have my computer again as soon as possible (maybe a couple of weeks).

I've seen you app in the Tas forums, and it was denied so you can't said you were part of Tas (no offence). But it was a quite long time ago (1 year), so I hope you've been improved since then, good luck!.

By the way, your GMT is +1 and there is 6 hour of difference with my country, 7 whit Mexico, can you put a date and hour for the match?
Back to top Go down
HRC

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:34 am

Yes it is correct that i wasnt full member of |TAS_ but what happens i was fourth mounth trial member (which is record in TAS) but all of them accepted me only one did not, one of founders djogli.

He said that he need much more skilled players; but in game i was pretty good and sometimes better than him.

Only him dont accept me and that is theirs rules.

Yes of course i was better than before you will see after all how i play (i believe that i can improve myself in this clan).

We can play tonight or today, couse i was in pension and i have time.

Just say which time you wanna play with me and i will be there.

Really it doesnt matters if we will play at AM or PM i will fixed my time to your clan.
Back to top Go down
Leoi

Leoi

PostSubject: HEY MATES I WANNA JOIN I YOUR CLAN !   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 am

Actually I can't play now, you'll have to wait for the leaders responce.
Back to top Go down
jAcKRoCk*

jAcKRoCk*

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Never the less that time with TaS still counts, anyways hope we can see You again in game.
Back to top Go down
outOfAmmo

outOfAmmo

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi HRC and welcome to the forums Smile
Hope you can join us.

See you in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaan

Kaan

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Well, HRC is a good gamer, so...for me...i have no problem F1

HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Hrcacdesertdm

HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Hrcacpowerctf

Demos in your inbox
Back to top Go down
http://fel-clan.tk
jAcKRoCk*

jAcKRoCk*

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 pm

He still needs work as far as i consern, but we can re match every day you want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HRC

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 pm

I have problem believe or not with using IRC. I dont know how it functioning.

I will rather like to use SKYPE, but if you help me with IRC i will work on it !

Thanks in future MATES !

My Skype nick is HRC from Croatia !
Back to top Go down
jAcKRoCk*

jAcKRoCk*

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:44 pm

well it's kinda easy, just go to the IRC part, choose a name and it sends you right into #fel-clan chat

BTW

Test PART2.

ac_douze OSOK:

HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Hrctest2osok

ac_desert2 Survivor

HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Hrctest2surv

Back to top Go down
outOfAmmo

outOfAmmo

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:50 pm

jack! Fijate que la parte de IRC está justo donde aparece la fucking rana, yo ya estaba por preguntar donde estaba el irc, tardé un montón en encontrarlo, so tell that to HRC, the IRC is on the right corner, where a stupid frog appears lol
Back to top Go down
Leoi

Leoi

PostSubject: HEY MATES I WANNA JOIN I YOUR CLAN !   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 pm

First you have to download an IRC client like chatzilla (if you're using firefox), xchat or mIRC; done that, you need to connect to the Freenode host and join to the #fel-clan channel.
Back to top Go down
outOfAmmo

outOfAmmo

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Is not necessary an IRC client Leoi, at least for me, I can talk within the browser without any software Smile
Back to top Go down
HRC

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Hey mates all !

I think that is time, that you chose did I can be in your clan.

My F1 from AZIMOV is cool, but i need others F1.

I know that Jack Rock defeat me twice, but i wasnt so bad (look fight with Azimov).

And one more important thing.

I can find you mates, i cant improve myself in 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3.

I think sometimes that i was alone, couse other clans was practicly always on board.

And i cant play with you; can you tell me a time when you will come that i know.

THANKS IN FUTURE !
Back to top Go down
jAcKRoCk*

jAcKRoCk*

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:22 pm

well you still didn't pass my test Smile but you are going for a good path, maybe you are right and we need to test you with more players, so when can you do a 2v2??
Back to top Go down
HRC

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 pm

Say day, date and time and we can play togheter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jAcKRoCk*

jAcKRoCk*

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:48 am

Nto. Let you ojos that, we don't support people applying for many clans and I have the news that you were asking the clan SoD to recruit you, with proof give to me by my friend DES|PERROS. With that action your app into the ~FEL~ clan it's now closed, and dennied.

now you can't use the FEL tag.
jAcKRoCk*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)   HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HRC App (DENNIED // RECHAZADO)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Assaultcube :: Solicitudes / Applications-
Jump to: